Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm still I'm still Juddy from the block


Please enjoy this picture of my left hand!
It is currently my desk top image which is hilariously ridiculous when you consider that I can see my actual hand with my actual ring as I type this and if my laptop is open it is extremely likely that will always be the case and yet here we are with that still being the case.
We've been awfully busy here at casa crenshaw and wedding planning is at a dead standstill, precious gems aside. This weekend we attempted to check out Mount Wilson as a possible location but alas the road up there is still closed due to worries about mudslides what with all the rain we've had lately and that being the site of last year's Station Fire. Well what we lost a location scout we gained in a peaceful afternoon at beautiful La Canada Flintridge's Descanso Gardens. Did you know its camillia season?

Well, anyway. Next week my show will be over and hopefully I'll have some meatier updates. In the meantime please enjoy this meatiness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dly6p4Fu5TE

PS forget about me and my whiny lamentations about no progress on the wedding planning front, I just found my wedding vows!

Love my life and my public
Put God first
Then can't forget to stay real
To me it's like breathing
Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got
I'm still, I'm still Juddy from the block
Used to have a little, now I have a lot
It take hard work to cash checks
So don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, now assets
You get back what you put out
Even if you take the good route
Can't count the hood out

Poetry!

1 comment:

  1. Is that an emerald? My mother's engagement stone was an emerald, too.

    ReplyDelete